Although Wake Forest University does not offer on campus housing for graduate students, there are many choices of comfortable, affordable housing in Winston-Salem. The International Graduate Program’s office offers assistance to incoming students in finding appropriate housing and additional information can be found at:
- Law School Housing List - Maintained by the law school, this list is compiled with housing information submitted by local residents and apartment complexes. Wake Forest Law takes no responsibility for the condition or safety of any of these locations.
- Wake Forest Properties - These University owned properties are located directly across the street from the law school and are fully furnished.
- WFU Center for International Studies, Off-campus housing options for graduate students and independent housing for rent.
- WFU Residence Life & Housing Off-Campus Listing
If you are looking for an apartment, these are several popular options located nearby and many are on the shuttle route to Wake Forest University. This free, weekday shuttle service includes stops at the following apartment complexes, Crowne Oaks, Crowne Polo, Crowne Park, Corners at Crystal Lake, Alaris Village, and Deacon Ridge. Deacon Station, a townhouse complex located approximately 1 mile from campus offers fully furnished units and has a private shuttle for residents.
When searching for local apartments, you may want to search how close they are to Reynolda Campus. Wake Forest University’s address is 1834 Wake Forest Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106. For additional assistance in locating apartments you may also want to check out:
- Apartment Finder – Winston-Salem
- “MyApartmentMap”: Winston-Salem Apartments For Rent