Important Dates & Deadlines
As Soon As Possible
- Select fall semester classes and send selections to Allysen Mahaffey (email@example.com). Instructions for fall registration are here.
- May 15 – Second Tuition Deposit of $300 due (non-refundable). Click here for payment methods.
- Student Health & Immunization Form- must be completed to attend first day of class on August 15.
- July 15 – Deadline to submit a picture for your WFU student identification card. Please submit your photo here. For more information about the Deacon One student ID card, go here. If you are attending WFU’s Summer ELSE course, please submit your picture as soon as possible so it will be ready by July 9.
- July 21 - Disability Services
- All students are required to have health insurance. Wake Forest University offers a Student Health Insurance option. If you select this insurance, you should sign up before arriving to campus.
- Submit final transcripts to Allysen Mahaffey from your undergraduate school if you are a recent graduate.
- August 1 – Tuition due (any amount not covered by loans or scholarships)
- August 15 - MANDATORY- LL.M. Orientation Agenda 2012 (2013 one to be published later in the summer)
- August 16 - MANDATORY (continued)
- August 19-23 - MANDATORY – Legal Research and Writing Week, Intro to American Law course begins
- August 26 – Fall semester classes begin
- August 30 – Last day to drop and add courses in the fall semester without professor consent