Important Dates & Deadlines
As Soon As Possible
- Send fall semester classes selections to Martha Bordogna (firstname.lastname@example.org). Instructions for fall registration are here.
- July 1: Student Health & Immunization Form: must be completed to attend the first day of classes on August 25.
July 15: Deadline to submit a picture for your Wake Forest University student identification card. If you are attending WFU’s Summer ELSE course, please submit your picture as soon as possible.
- All students are required to have health insurance. Wake Forest University offers a Student Health Insurance option. If you select this insurance, you should sign up before arriving to campus.
- Submit original final transcripts to the International Graduate Programs office.
- August 1: Tuition due (amount not covered by loans or scholarships)
- August 11: Mandatory Orientation, start of Introduction to U.S. Law and Legal Research & Writing for International Lawyers
- August 12-22nd: Introduction to U.S. Law, Legal Research & Writing for International Lawyers
- August 25: Fall semester classes begin
- August 29: Last day to drop and add courses in the fall semester without professor consent