Important Dates & Deadlines
- June 30: Register for fall semester classes using the instructions sent by Tanya Madenyika (email@example.com). Be sure to register for all required courses.
- July 11: Start of ELSE Program. For more information on application procedure, please visit the ELSE website.
- July 1: The Student Health & Immunization Form must be completed to attend the first day of classes on August 21. To access the form and more information about health services visit Student Health Services.
July 15: Deadline to submit a picture for your Wake Forest University student identification card. If you are attending WFU’s Summer ELSE course, please submit your picture as soon as possible.
- All students are required to have health insurance. Wake Forest University offers a Student Health Insurance option. All new students will need to create a Student Blue account in order to request enrollment or waiver.
- July 30: Submit original final transcripts to the International Graduate Programs office.
- August 1: Tuition due (amount not covered by loans or scholarships)
- August 7 – 18: Mandatory LLM Orientation, start of Introduction to U.S. Law and Legal Research & Writing for International Lawyers courses
- August 21: Fall semester classes begin
- August 28: Last day to drop and add courses in the fall semester without professor consent