Important Dates & Deadlines
- June 30: Register for fall semester classes using the instructions sent by Jenny Hutcherson (firstname.lastname@example.org). Be sure to register for all required courses.
- July 12: Start of ELSE Program. For more information on application procedure, please visit the ELSE website.
- July 1: Student Health & Immunization Form: must be completed to attend the first day of classes on August 22.
July 15: Deadline to submit a picture for your Wake Forest University student identification card. If you are attending WFU’s Summer ELSE course, please submit your picture as soon as possible.
- All students are required to have health insurance. Wake Forest University offers a Student Health Insurance option. If you select this insurance, you should sign up before arriving to campus.
- July 30: Submit original final transcripts to the International Graduate Programs office.
- August 1: Tuition due (amount not covered by loans or scholarships)
- August 10: Mandatory Orientation, start of Introduction to U.S. Law and Legal Research & Writing for International Lawyers
- August 08-19: Required Introduction to U.S. Law, Legal Research & Writing for International Lawyers classes.
- August 22: Fall semester classes begin
- August 29: Last day to drop and add courses in the fall semester without professor consent