Important Dates & Deadlines
As Soon As Possible
- Send fall semester classes selections to Allysen Mahaffey (firstname.lastname@example.org). Instructions for fall registration are here.
- May 15: Second Tuition Deposit of $300 due (non-refundable). Click here for payment methods.
- July 1: Student Health & Immunization Form: must be completed to attend the first day of classes on August 26.
July 15: Deadline to submit a picture for your Wake Forest University student identification card. If you are attending WFU’s Summer ELSE course, please submit your picture as soon as possible.
- All students are required to have health insurance. Wake Forest University offers a Student Health Insurance option. If you select this insurance, you should sign up before arriving to campus.
- Submit original final transcripts to Allysen Mahaffey.
- August 1: Tuition due (amount not covered by loans or scholarships)
- August 15: MANDATORY- LL.M. Orientation
- August 16 -23rd: MANDATORY- Introduction to U.S.Law & Legal Research & Writing Course
- August 26: Fall semester classes begin
- August 30: Last day to drop and add courses in the fall semester without professor consent