Welcome International Students!
We are delighted to welcome you as new students in the LL.M. Program at Wake Forest University School of Law. The Law School staff and administrators are looking forward to assisting you with your entry into an exciting and challenging academic experience. I know that you will flourish in Wake’s warm, collegial atmosphere where you are sure to develop close relationships with your fellow students, faculty, staff, and even the administration. We truly cannot wait for you to join us!
The information below will ease your transition into Wake Forest and alert you to a variety of important dates and items that must be completed before your arrival on campus for LL.M. orientation. Please do not hesitate to contact me by email at email@example.com or by phone at 336-758-3241 should you have any questions or concerns.
For a guide to living in Winston-Salem, including lists of restaurants, things to do and more, check out this link.
With kind regards,
Director, International Programs
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Arriving in the U.S.
- Incoming International Student Information (useful information about arriving in the U.S. and about getting settled into Winston Salem from WFU Center for International Studies)
- Orientation Program
- WFU LL.M. Class of 2014 Facebook page- Request to join your new LLM class’ facebook group.
- Financial Information
- Health Insurance & Immunizations
- Academic Calendar
- Visit the Law School
- Campus Dining: For information about purchasing a meal plan at the dining hall on campus, please click here and scroll to the bottom for “Non-Residential Student” information.
- Computer Requirements
- New York Bar Exam Information
- Suggested Summer Readings