facebook icon



Student Visa

I-20 and DS 2019,  ”Certificate of Eligibility “

Under U.S. immigration regulations, Wake Forest University can only issue a I-20  or DS-2019 Certificate of Eligibility for a student if:

  • you have been accepted to our LL.M. program
  • you have paid all the required deposits
  • you have provided evidence of sufficient funds to cover all tuition and living expenses while enrolled in the LL.M. program

After Wake Forest University issues a Certificate of Eligibility, the student must then apply for a visa to be issued by the American Embassy or Consulate in your home country. More information on this process can be found on the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) and Wake Forest University Center for Global Studies websites.